Sunday, November 17, 2013

Bad day

Today's Maths T resit paper is seriously killing me. I think I already fully revised this subject even I only finished it in two days. But, when I was doing the first question just now, I started to feel that THIS PAPER IS NOT EASY!  Super duper hard, really horrible terrible vegetable!!! I studied a lot but ended up like I didn't study anything before! Exam till halfway, many SPM students finished their last paper (my school mostly are Malays who do not sit for Chinese) , shouting happily (they shouted like 1!2!3! YEAH!!!)  and even celebrating with firecrackers! Hey ppl, we still exam ok =.= I thought firecrackers might be the residents around here playing it, but I was thinking like what for they playing firecrackers in the evening? And it's not a big day either? So when I was on the way walking out from school, the pieces of burnt firecrackers scattered over the gate in front of school! OMG! This would never happened in my previous secondary school even shouting everything is not allowed until you are out of school. Now, Firecrackers people! Is that necessary ah? =___=  SPM only wor. And please lah, your seniors are still sitting for exam la. I was almost running mad when I can't solve the problems and disturbed by those excitement they having. Hahahahahaha! 

Okay, this exam already ruined my day. My madness went higher when I got trapped in the terrible traffic jam! Jam until no movement at all. Seriously hate Cheras area now, traffic jam getting worse and worse. And some drivers just couldn't cooperate with another drivers. What I hate is when they leave a long distance with the front car (like their cars so loooongggg), and therefore blocking me, the behind one who trying to turn in another way. I couldn't horn them but to stuck there and wait. Time consumed again. Really angry, and keep on complaining to my friend who is with me in car. hahahaha. I think I tortured her a lot. 

Anyway, one more subject to go! 


No comments: