Friday, November 15, 2013

Hi peeps!

STPM TERM 3 ENDED!


Ya rabbits, I'm back to my blogging life. :) 


After left here for couple of years, I decided to continue my blog. Read back my post previously and they made me feel like, "AWWWMAAIIGOOSSHH! How can I publish so much of stupid things on my bloggggg? Why so CHILDISH?! Wtf!" 

However I swear I do not regret what I had done because it reflects a better maturity of mine now. One of the unique things that you can found from blogging is that we can reminisce back the special days that happened in our life in a clearer picture. You might forget few pieces of the memory, so blog it to keep all the mixed feelings. 

Besides, you can also see the psysically changes on yourself, so as I. See my previous photo posts and you'll know. My face was just sooooo round as a POTATOOOOOO! * I won't use the term "chubby" because chubby brings the feature of cute. Neither reflects on mine. * Thanks God that I look better now ! X.X 

I also found that there are so many grammar errors in my previous posts. *am not trying to say I am better now* I wonder if any readers teasing on my stupidness while reading my posts but well, whatever, people do have making wrong sometime. I will try to improve it and make my blog legible and also understandable.

Okay, back to my topic. Ya, just ended my STPM TERM 3. Seriously got battled by the stupid questions. Oklahhh, and also my stupid brain lahh. Lack of answering time, Hard question, complicated calculations, and the playing of terms really screwed me a lot. However, what's had already passed is past, I can't change it again. I really hope I could resit for the exam immediately right after the exam, why don't have this rule huh? I don't want to resit this term again because until that day I swear I already 100% forgot what I had learnt, and I have to suffer again to revise ALL! That's what I'm suffering now. So stressssss taooooo! 

Still have few weeks to go before I set free. Fight hard and I'm ready for scars and wounds. *i'm used to it. Imagine I had gone through this 3 times* 

Will be back here again very soon. :) 

Install this from your Apps store and follow me !

No comments: