Thursday, December 23, 2010

Photobucket

Finally, our librarians' farewell dinner of year 2010 has came to the end.
It's AWESOME!
It's GREAT!
It's HAPPIEST!
It's MOST TOUCHING!
It's MOST HIGH!
It's the BEST EVER!!!



♥ ♥ ♥

Early morning, I went to dear's house to have his lving breakfast. Weeeee~


I walked with my damn high high-heels shoes. Dear quickly get me a slipper to wear. It's touching, dear. =')  Later, we went to LM to buy some thingy. While walking, I stepped on a pool of water and I slipped down. But luckily my butts haven on the floor yet. Anyway, it was so fish enough. >< NIGHTMARE !!
Then, I got back to dear's house. Since I'm tired, so I had a nap while dear was cooking for me. Actually I had a good sleep, but the calls were annoying to get me up. >< I can't sleep back so I get into kitchen to see what was my dear preparing. I saw him drawing a LVE shape on the plate, using tomato sauce I guess. Dear was too shy, and he asked me not to peep on it. HAHAA. :D Fine, I walked away. =))
I got my christmas present from dear too. It's a Carlo Rino's BAG! ^^ Awwww~My lovest . But I think it's gonna cost a lot. : l  Thanks a lot my dear. =))
That day was my first time make up infront of dear. Haha. I feel a bit guilty though. It was like what-a-weirdo-am-I feeling. hahaass. Anyway, I done my make up perfectly. =)

Friends were already waiting in school. I saw a bus, school bus was pending outside there. I guess, will it be the bus to fetch us to the hotel? I hope it won't be. Because of the bus appearance. * I'm a BAD girl. * It looks like doesn't have any aircond service. My god! I'm sweating here, and you gonna tell me I have to blow wind along the journey, and until there my hair gonna be like a crazy women? NO WAY!
Luckily, it has aircond =) but, ekhem, with no much fan enough. I'm still sweating. =(
We reached there. But, we have to cross the road. There were so much cars along the road. How are we gonna across it? Everyone was worry. But some of them are too brave enough to rush to opposite, like don't care any of their safety. Dangerous that's all I could say.
Heyy. This year hotel was good. Good environment. and, good smells. HAHA. I guess last year hotel was a bit weird smell until I had a bad image of it. Never remind it again >< Luckily they did  a good job for this year =)
The food and dessert also not bad too. We had the drama seeing of the participants' prepare. It's Great, and funny too. The video and the slideshow also were great enough. Somemore the orchestra, dancers, and actors, they were so AWESOME. That day I get to know that our librarians are so talented! Except me. =PP
Here comes the party time. Everyone was so high and dance as hot as to like to. Especially phebe. She danced so HOT! I guess everyone was shoched to see that. included me. We do not expected she will dance so high. Normally she gives us a image was like a good girl, well-bred girl, but now she's exactly different.
When the dinner came to the end, AC had performing something a poem, and he was sobbing while presenting. Then when we were singing the songs as the closet, Ac cried like a baby who is just born. hahas. Damn sad la him. So Epic. hoohoo~ :PP
Dear fetched me back after the dinner. So pity for dear. So late but still have to bring me back. TT And I back with few bags, like just back from travelling for few days, HAHA!


F4s ♥~

1 comment:

aunchian said...

hey,
haha, yea,
I DID CRY LIKE A BABY.
haha

aunchian